The first tattoos that women received were normally private and intimate. They didn't want the world to see what they thought to be personal and secretive. As time and society has changed, so are the ways that people view women and their tattoo designs. Once considered promiscuous, they are now sexy and attractive. Women no longer have to worry about having their moral questioned. They can now wear their tattoos with pride and know that they are not going to be judged as easily for their decision.
A lot of women are worried about how their tattoos will turn out. The tattoo artist knows that a woman is physically smaller and is more delicately built than a man. For that reason, there are smaller, prettier tattoo designs that they make available. The lines that are used to outline the tattoo design are generally smaller, less heavy, and not so aggressive. Remember, this is not a rule that has to be followed. It is your choice how you want your tattoo design to look.
Other women also worry about the placement of the tattoo. There are a few things that need to be considered. The skin begins to change as we get older. It also begins to stretch, just like in pregnancy. The main changes take place on your stomach, breasts, and your bottom. Keep this in mind if you decide to get a tattoo in one of these places. It will eventually change or may even become distorted. Also, do you want the design to be coverable for work purposes? Think about all of this before the tattoo artist begins. Remember, they are not easy to move.
Here are the top 10 locations for a women's tattoo.
1. Lower Back - it's tantalizing and sexy.
2. Inside the Wrist - coverable with a watch
3. Upper Ankle - normally small and coverable
4. Feet - needs more care and might not last as long as other tattoos
5. Back of the Neck - less painful.
6. On the Back of the Shoulder - left side is feminine.
7. Upper Arm - common among men and women.
8. Pubic area - just below the panty line.
9. Hip - sexy and mysterious.
10. Calves - used for larger designs.
Along with the placement of a tattoo, women need to keep in mind what kind of tattoo design they would like to have. Tattoos are pretty much forever, so you want to make sure that they design symbolizes exactly what you want to express about yourself. No one can tell you what you want to say. Here are a few of the most popular designs that women choose today. Each one symbolizing something different for each individual.
1. Butterfly: most colorful. Chosen for the different colors and their meanings.
2. Tribal: especially common on the lower back.
3. Stars: the oldest and most universal symbol.
4. Flower: their natural beauty. Each flower has a different symbolization and meaning.
5. Fairy: they are magical
6. Heart: show love and romance.
7. Dragonfly: related to the insect. They are more feminine and beautiful than other insects.
8. Dolphin: speaks to the imagination.
9. Celtic: divine symbolism.
10. Zodiac: astrology.
Just because we list these tattoo designs, doesn't mean that you have to go with one of these. Every woman has a unique personality and the tattoo design that is chosen, should reflect that. Women are now a part of the tattoo world. Have fun with picking out your design. Make it your own. You can make it sexy and mysterious or tell a story about your life. The options are unlimited.
Not only the men who love the tattoo it was a very loved woman with a tattoo even more extreme than the men therefore never underestimate the women and maybe you can see examples of your tattoo or her interest in women? That your rights of each , and if you are a woman it is not wrong to see this blog
Women Like Tattoos Too
Believe it or not, women are starting to get into the art of tattooing, just as much as men. However this has not always been the case. For the first 50-60 years that tattooing was around very few women received tattoos. Those who did, were considered eccentric and some even rebellious. About 20 years ago, as the art and design of tattooing made its place in mainstream society, many celebrities, including women started getting tattoos. Women were now interested in getting a tattoo on their body.
Labels: Women Tattoo